Thought for the day
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
- Matthew 7:7-8
Executive Secretary (Women Concerns Ministry)
1. Educational Qualification
· Should have a recognized Post/Graduate Degree along with a basic theological degree.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Women’s ministry in churches.
· Should have command over English. Knowledge of one Indian language, other than that of the mother tongue, is preferable.
• Should be within 30-40 years age.
• Applications should be endorsed by the Head of the NCCI Member Church to which the applicant belongs.
The candidate should be able to join with immediate effect if selected. The appointment shall be made for a term of 5 years. Those interested may apply to:
The General Secretary
National Council of Churches in India Christian Council Campus
Near Maharashtra State
Biodiversity Board, NCCI Road,
Post Box # 205, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440 001, Maharashtra, INDIA Tel: +91-712-2531312, 2561464
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The last date for receiving the application by post/courier is 10th April 2019
(An advance scanned copy of the application and supporting documents can be sent to email@example.com)
Rev. Asir Ebenezer
General Secretary, NCCI